Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 PS3(126.96.36.199) With Hands On: Self Paced Online Training
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) enables enterprises to manage the entire user life cycle across all enterprise resources.
The 35+ hours course is a use cases based, 100% practical course, with
- Lifetime Access to all 32 videos (Click to access all free Installation Videos), covering all course contents.
- Linux based Virtual Box Image for hands on with OnDemand Support over WebEx
Approach to the Course:
- Complete 100% practical approach, right from installation to configuration and thorough OIM admin
- Access to Curriculum (OIM 188.8.131.52 Virtual Box Image for hands on, Videos, Running Notes) of the course for the life time. Click to Access Curriculum.
- Topic Explanation followed by practical demonstration.
- Complete Suite Implementation (OIM, SOA, LDAP Sync [OVD, OID]), BI Publisher, DB, RCU, Weblogic using custom 64 Bit JDK, OUD, SOA Composites with use cases.
Download Course Contents PDF =>
After the completion of the OIM Course at TutionBooks, you should be able to get hands on and knowledge with:
- Overview of Oracle Security Solutions: Access Management, Identity Governance, Directory Services, and Mobile Security
- The Identity Governance infrastructure and the suite of Oracle Identity Management products
- The role that OIM plays in Identity Governance.
- The tiers of the Oracle Identity Manager architecture
- How to install, configure, and launch Oracle Identity Manager with overview of High Availability Setup.
- Two types of reconciliation 1) authoritative/trusted reconciliation and 2) account/target reconciliation
- How to manage authorization policies in Oracle Identity Manager
- How to migrate an OIM configuration and customization from test to production environments
- How to troubleshoot Oracle Identity Manager
- Provision users to OUD, Linux and database 12c and understand 7 golden steps to bring any application target integrated with OIM.
- Provision users to disconnected resources
- LDAP Sync and relation of OIM with HRMS, LDAP and target applications.
- How to create and manage organizations, roles, and users
- How to use the Bulk Load Utility to load users, role categories, and roles etc. into Oracle Identity Manager
- The purpose of predefined Oracle Identity Manager connectors
- Manual and automated provisioning workflows
- How to incorporate Role Lifecycle Management, role analytics, SoD Violation and role consolidation into role management workflows.
- How to manage security and self-service capabilities in OIM through admin roles.
- How to access operational, historical, exception, and entitlement reports in OIM using Oracle BI Publisher.
- How to configure and perform certification activities to review periodically the access granted to users.
- How to build identity audit (IDA) workflows that OIM uses to detect segregation of duties violations.
- The importance, benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects of identity management.
- How to provision users to resources through request-level and operation-level approval workflows.
In Summary, Trainee will be able to bring any application (with pre-built connector) into OIM, to do Trusted & Target Reconciliation, all 3 kinds of [both Connected and Disconnected] Provisioning (1. Direct/Manual, 2. Auto/Criteria, 3. Request Based), certification, auditing, reporting, SoD and Identity Audit, Complete Role life cycle management, troubleshooting, overall administration of OIM and Learn how to manage the entire user identity life cycle across all enterprise resources and applications.
- System Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Functional Implementer
- Business Analysts
- Sales Consultants
- End Users
No hard pre-requisites, as the self paced course start from basics i.e. installation phase, configuration and integration phase and then thorough OIM administration.
For Basic Functional Understanding(Mandatory), Please do go through below video, before joining the course.
IAM Position in Market : in 2017 (7.94 Billion USD), 2022 Projected (20.87 Billion USD)